The OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults is the premiere oncology conference and social networking event for the young adult cancer movement. A pivotal healthcare event, OMG is one of the largest gatherings of young adult patients, survivors, caregivers, professionals and advocates in the world. The event inspires thousands to get organized, build community and unite as one to drive change.
- What if I'm the only one attending who has my type of cancer?
- I'm not ready to openly talk about everything with people I don't know. Is that going to make it awkward?
- I sometimes feel the "survivor guilt" and don't know how to interact with people who are not doing as well as I am.
- What if my cancer isn't as "bad" as other attendees?
- I am many years past my treatment and in remission. Will I have a place amongst the current crop of attendees?
- I don't know anyone that is coming. How will I meet people?